quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2011

Possible reason for JBO-27019 - ADF Bussiness Components

Hi all,

Today I was working a lot only running the Application Module by itself.

I had a View Object that I implemented its Java View Row Class. After some time I decided to change one attribute from "String" to "Number", running the AppModule again was giving me the exception:
oracle.jbo.AttrValException: JBO-27019: The get method for attribute "attributeName" in "ViewObjectName" cannot be resolved.

Bored of trying to solve the error I created a new VO based on the same EO. The new VO worked, so, I compared both of them (the new one and the old one), one difference of course is the RowImpl class, I implemented it on the new VO too moved my comparisons to the Java RowImpl class.

This lead me to a strange IDE bug, after changing a Entity Attribute it does not refactor the ViewRowImpl class (I know it is too far for the IDE to know that kind of information but the fact is that it does not send us any intelligent messages about the error).

Changing the bold word (getters and setters too of course) to my new data type worked as magic:

        MyVOAttribute {
            public Object get(MyVoRowImpl obj) {
                return obj.getMyVOAttribute();

            public void put(MyVoRowImpl obj, Object value) {

For more information about JBO (Bussiness Componentes for Java) error messages read this:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário